Counselling & Coaching Services
Counselling and Coaching | Online or by Phone
…And thanks for taking the time to find out more about my counselling and coaching services.
I provide qualified counselling and coaching online or by phone within Australia.
My speciality is ‘transition‘ or change, which means my focus is on supporting you to develop and implement sustainable strategies to help you get through and conquer whatever changes or challenges you are facing – whether personal or professional.
My services are for individuals seeking support to address such issues as:
- workplace stress or change management,
- planning and progressing career development,
- emotional stress arising from personal or professional circumstances,
- low self-confidence or self-esteem,
- relationship issues at home or work,
- managing symptoms of anxiety and depression,
- coping with health issues, change or loss,
- dealing with life transitions.
Using my specific combination of skills, education, and experience, I work with you to examine interactions, environments, and provide empowerment through strengthened communication, self-determination, and relationships, for enhanced productivity and well-being.
My areas of expertise include:
Your online counselling or coaching sessions
Phone or Online – Your Choice
Your sessions are conducted online using video conferencing or by phone, whichever you prefer. Sessions are flexible, confidential, and secure. I recommend having at least one session by video chat so you can see who you are speaking with and to aid the relationship building process.
Extra time is allocated (free) for your first session to allow for introduction and information collection.
If you cannot find a time that suits your needs, please get in touch and I will do my best to accommodate you. Discounts are available when purchasing sessions in multiple blocks.
Focus of the Sessions
The purpose of sessions is to help improve confidence, clarity, communication, and connections, to enable increased capability, productivity, and well-being.
Sessions can include:
- emotional support,
- identifying needs, strengths, and goals,
- developing action plans and strategies,
- building effective communication, motivation, and confidence,
- improving problem-solving and building resilience,
- resource identification and development,
- facilitating goal achievement,
- monitoring and evaluation, with onward referrals as required.
You are provided with a free summary following each session so you can track your goals and progress.
With your commitment to our collaborative partnership you can achieve enhanced capability, productivity, and well-being as a result of improved focus, confidence, communication, and connections.
Positive outcomes can include:
- clearer direction and boosted efficiency,
- expanded capacity to manage stress and challenges,
- strengthened professional and personal relationships,
- extended personal and professional growth,
- improved communication and interpersonal skills,
- elevated confidence and ability to navigate change,
- increased resilience to cope with change or loss,
- more effective management of physical and mental health, and
- an enhanced repertoire of practical skills.